From Crazy to Brilliant: Reclaiming Your Rightness
What if every wrongness about you is actually a strongness in disguise?
We all have brilliances that can be used to create a life we love.
But a lot of the time these brilliances are hidden, twisted and mis-understood. Sometimes, in more extreme cases, they win us life-long labels, roles to play out and boxes that are hard to break free from.
Whether you have been exploring what’s right about you for a while and are curious what other raw material you have to play with or are just starting to release your inner enemy and blocks of the past –
This conversation will offer you tools to come out of self-judgment and embrace the path of self-exploration.
Tune in to discover:
- 3 keys to kick start & deepen this journey of self-allowance and expression
- How we get locked into labels, roles and “boxes” (& how to break free!)
- Simple joys in the journey you can take even as you move through “heavy patches”
- Examples of “wrongnesses” and how to work through them to discover their strength
- Hope and inspiration in what else is possible for your future
Join Lauren’s online workshop on this topic May 28th here: https://bit.ly/crazytobrilliant
Follow Lauren on Facebook and Instagram to tune into her 12-day video series flipping a common wrongness to a strongness each day!
What if nothing in your life was unchangeable?
Whether you have been looking at overhauling an aspect of your life or have just had a gentle curiousity of what could be different there are more ways to create change – easily! – then you may have thought.
Join me for a fun conversation on how to change to the most stuck, solid and unchangeable roadblocks you have…
In this episode we’ll explore:
- How change is innate to our nature and is something to lean into – not fight!
- An acknowledgement exercise to increase your confidence in your ability to change
- How to un-do the wrongness factor that has you digging in your unchangeable limitation deeper
- A powerful combo to help you stay present with what you want to change while not being consumed by it
- How “moving your ship” in 10 degree increments is all it takes to set course on a new path!
Here’s the replay link of the interview I did on this topic – it was an hour of tools, perspective shifts and energy exercises to help change the most stuck and solid things in your life. Check it out on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPteXZxvElk