What if making changes in your career path could be easy, fast and surprisingly creative?
How often do you take a new career path and get so focused on the end game that you miss the journey along the way?
Do you get so lost in your mind trying to figure out each step or worrying about the “what if’s” that you simply talk yourself out of ever going for it in the first place?
The journey of change can be confronting yet it is full of highly creative off shoots:
increasing our ask along the way for a constant upleveling
using the information we gain to our advantage
and getting clear on how we desire to spend our time
are just some of the delightful and surprising off shoots we can enjoy.
Job, career and business development are prime ground for this amazing journey.
If you are willing to be present, stay open, get out of your own way and take it step by amazing step.
In this episode we’ll explore:
- Being the chooser while job hunting
- A simple trick for coming out of overwhelm and self-sabotaging behaviors
- How to develop presence during times of change so you don’t miss side-lying possibilities
- The expansive trick of the self-exploration mindset
- Inspiration for nonlinear paths that may take you way beyond what you set out for
For added inspiration check out Lauren’s published article “Business is a Journey, Not a Destination” on Chic Galleria