Dealing with Difficult People
Are the difficult people in your life dragging you down?
Whether it’s a co-worker, child or relationship partner – we all have ups and downs in our interactions.
Phases where the people in our life are more difficult then usual. Or random people who are just difficult in general cross our path.
How do you have ease in interactions in these situations? And not be overtaken by their negativity or follow them into a fight?
Tune in to discover:
- The difference between ease and easy
- #1 perspective shift you can take to stop the fight dynamic
- A-ha’s on how to stop trying to change others or drag them into more possibilities
- Tools to navigate difficult phases of long-term relationships
- How to have your peace in the face of fight, drama or negativity
Apply for a 1:1 complimentary sit down with me to discover what we can create together in a coaching session. Click here to apply: https://laurenpolly.com/apply/