Right, Wrong or Somewhere in the Middle
Do you feel like you are missing something if you don’t have a strong stance on what you believe?
The world is saturated in personal biases, hidden agendas and polarized viewpoints. We often feel that if we don’t have the same then we are wrong in some way.
So, we learn to mimic this way of life. We start picking sides and taking stands.
With this we waste time and energy trying to justify our choices to the nay say-ers. And building up enough gusto to have the stick-to-it-ness that others do.
Unfortunately, we lose our true success makers this way; adaptability, flexibility and mobility.
There is freedom beyond right and wrong. Not to mention more creative power and relaxation of life!
Tune in to discover:
- How our points of view cloud our perception of the world
- Little know power-boost when you find yourself in an argument
- Ways to give up the fight to prove yourself worthy and just be
- How not taking a stand creates more creative power in your life
- Tips on navigating life with an open flow vs a “right path”