Being Seen: Intimacy & Self-Expression
What other aspects of yourself can you share with the world?
The face we show to the world – professionally and personally – is usually only one or a few dimensions of who we truly are.
We learn to favor those images over time based on the positive or negative judgments we receive.
What if you could explore, express and be received for all that you are?
Tune into this episode to explore:
- #1 mistake we think “being seen” is and how it makes us hide
- Daily tips on uncovering more of yourself in a safe and supportive way
- Ideas on bridging into more self-expression in the world
- How to increase the intimacy in your relationships by being more authentic
- Exploration of the diversity of your being and how that leads to richness in life experiences