Giving Up the Hard Knocks: How to Choose for Ease
Does life have to be hard before it gets easy?
If you’re a lover of problem solving, being the underdog or taking the long hard way in life then this one is for you!
What else is possible if hard work wasn’t the end-all-be-all in life creation?
More ease please!
Tune into this week’s podcast to discover:
- Points of pride & other hidden perspectives that make life harder than it needs to be
- How to give up the need to understand others (and to create the same circumstances!) as a way to be empathetic
- 2 ways other people’s perspectives of us can lead to harder work (& how not to let it!)
- Powerful awareness exercises to make this process faster and easier
- #1 way to create change in your life (it’s the opposite of what we’ve been doing!)