Quiet, Please! Finding Peace in Modern Life
When you get overstimulated; what do you do and where do you go to find peace?
So often we think we need to run away and hide from the noise of life.
Vacations, time outs and basic relaxation tools are helpful but there are times when you can’t get away and need to reclaim a sense of peace for yourself.
It’s a noisy world we live in…
Between the constant external stimuli, “interesting” people we deal with and the psychic / energetic static – those emotional currants that ripple off of other people and into you – this world can be a lot to take sometimes.
It can make you want to run for the hills or find a cave to hide in – I had that desire this morning!
But what if there was a way to reclaim your space, peace and ease no matter what circumstances you found yourself in?
It is possible and can be readily achieved if you know how to create it practically and energetically.
Tune into this week’s podcast to discover:
- An energetic exercise to combat over-stimulation
- A powerful imagery tool to flip your reaction to stress, pushy people and loud environments
- My go-to question to cultivate a sense of space in my life
- A-ha’s on psychic / energetic noise – we are more aware then we think we are!
- How to not let other’s choices impact your sense of peace, ease and possibilities